JOIN THE TEAM.21.11.2019
BMW MOTORRAD TECHNICIANS WANTED.
We are looking for high caliber BMW Motorrad Technicians to join our team at BMW's flagship Aftersales Centre in Battersea, London.
· To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required by Technical Advisor or Service Team Manager.
· To observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component service ability.
· To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
· To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
· To keep up to date with new model technology / product launches.
· To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
· To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motorcycles both petrol and electric powered.
· City & Guilds qualification.
· NVQ Level 2/3, Vehicle Maintenance - Service Replacement, Level 3,Vehicle Mechanical and Electronic Systems - Maintenance and Repair.
· BMW Motorrad Technician status preferred but not essential.
· Full Motorcycle driving license.
· Motor industry or other relevant technical experience.
· To have served a recognised apprenticeship.
· Comprehensive BMW Product Knowledge preferred.
· Comprehensive Technical Knowledge.
· Record of attending manufacturer's training courses.
· Assess and diagnose technical work required.
· Carry out technical work competently to BMW standards.
· Use BMW tools, Service Test and Service equipment.
· Contribute to workshop efficiency.
Customer Service Skills:
Communicate technical information, clearly and simply.
Adapt to customer’s needs.
· Work to deadlines.
· Work quickly and efficiently.
· Record information accurately.
· Maintain records.
· Attention to detail.
· Logical and systematic.
· Plan ahead.
· Accurate checking.
INTERPERSONAL ANDTEAM SKILLS:
· Willing to take responsibility for colleagues.
· Work as a team member.
· Liaise effectively with Service and Parts.
· Willing to take personal responsibility.
· Takes pride in their work.
· Energy and enthusiasm.
· Works to high standards.
· Keen to maintain and develop skill levels.
· Flexible approach.
· Professional appearance and manner.
· Positive attitude.
· Work under pressure.
· Work without close supervision.
Competitive benefits package. bonus wage plan, company motorcycle and car in addition to pension provision. Fully supported succession planned workshop, BMW Training available for all successful recruits, long term career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org